Thursday, May 10, 2012

Apps on Tap



At this moment, my friends from college and I are participating in what seems to be an endless GMail thread.  The goal - to decide a date and location for us to titter and toast.  Although we are struggling to come to a conclusion, I have found an iOS application that should help you find the best place to gather - Happy Hours.  You can filter by day of the week, time, various specials, features like outdoor seating, private rooms, WiFi.  My personal favorite filtering option?  People Watching.  Below you will find some screenshots taken on my iPod Touch.  You will also love to know that Happy Hours is free!  Whether you enjoy the occasional pint or travel regularly, Happy Hours will help you find the best landing point.  Interested in downloading this to your iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad?  Find more information HERE.  As always, please enjoy responsibly and never drink and drive.



No comments:

Post a Comment